Pumpkin pie, truly the reason for the season.
Other than the crust, everything is made from scratch! Including the whipped cream.
Cooked something worth blogging about, if only because it's so easy.
- Ground beef (cooked and seasoned)
- 3 small potatoes
- A dozen eggs
- An onion
- Preheat oven to 425℉
- Slice the potatoes thinly (I used a food processor)
- Pre-cook the potatoes for 5 minutes in the microwave
- Spray a deep oven sheet
- Put down a layer of potatoes and onions, then the beef
- Pour eggs over the whole thing
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Slice and server
In progress, we have everything ready to go in the oven:
To continue our weekend of cooking, we tried a recipe from the slow cooker recipie book I got for Christmas (or maybe my birthday, I don't actually remember which): four ingredient cheesy chicken!read more...
We cooked something new this weekend (or at least something I don't think I've blogged about it before), so I figured I should dust off this category and post something for once. What did we make? Popcorn chicken!read more...
Want to make a pizza but don't have a crust?
Pizza omelette.read more...