Further back! Season 3!
I don’t have as much to say about the contestants this time around, except for Paul Chowdhry. Such a resting emotionless face… unless he’s full of a deep rage. It makes it hilarious. And he got robbed… It’s starting to seem kinda racist. Perhaps it’s just my own viewing order?
A few favorite moments:
- Episode 1, Task 3: Propel a pea the furthest distance and land on a red carpet. I love tasks where the
- Episode 1, Task 4: Make the best snowman. In the summer. It’s hilarious and surprisingly existential at times.
- Episode 2, Task 2: Surprise Alex. FIREWORKS are surprising!
- Episode 3, Task 2: Fill an egg cup with sweat. Well, that’s gross.
- Episode 4, Task 2: Spread your clothes as far and wide as possible. It’s fun to bend the rules (and spend money).
- Episode 5, Task 2: Transfer water between buckets without moving either. Cheating!
Pity it’s only 5 episodes, but they’re still good ones.