- Left and right to move the block and forth
- Z and X to rotate it (or crash into things)
- If a block gets stuck, you can hit ENTER to lock it in place
- ESC to quit the current level
- To win: Get the plants to the top of the level
- To lose: Kill off all of the plants #keepitalive
EDIT: I have included a v1.1 update that fixes a few minor bugs. Feel free to play either the official v1.0 build or the slightly updated (~10 minutes) v1.1 build with:
- Add a ceiling
- Correctly scale target
- Scale control speed by difficulty
And there you have it. This page will serve as the main entry for Ludum Dare. If you’d rather download an executable for Windows/OSX/Linux, you can do so on the GitHub release page:
Speaking of which, per the Ludum Dare rules (and because I would have anyways), the full source code:
MIT Licensed. I would appreciate a comment if you do anything cool with it.
Ludum Dare page, if you’d like to see my entry:
Some updates since last time:
- More elements!
They say a picture is a thousand words, so here’s about a million:
I made some music! I have and vaguely know how to use GarageBand, so I mostly threw something together:
Best song ever? Nah. But it’s kind of fun and not bad for less than half an hour. I want to play with GarageBand more now.