- Since both the image and turtle libraries need the same color code, I’ve factored that out into it’s own module:
[(c211 color)](http://www.cs.indiana.edu/cgi-pub/c211/wombat/docs/c211-color.htm "C211 Color API")
- Issue 193: Opening a file on top of an empty replaces that document.
- Fixed documentation issues with image->list, list->image,
- Issue 187: Fixed the direction parameter to
hatchto take degrees rather than radians to match the rest of the library.
- Made links in the about dialog clickable.
- Issue 186: Fixed the recent document manager on documents with the same name.
Also, we now have a launcher image:
Finally, there’s been one change to the Image API:
- The generating function to
make-imagenow takes only two arguments,
columnsarguments have been dropped. The change is reflected in the online API.