Another one of those posts. 😄
- Fixed a problem with the interop libraries reporting they were finished before they actually were. Now when reading a few hundred images, the call will block until they are actually read rather than just pretending to read them as it was.
- Issue 158: Prevent backups of backup files (no double ~). Basically, if a person directly edits a backup file, they’re on their own.
- Issue 163: Better image scaling for the
- Fixed a few minor copy/paste errors in the matrix library.
- The dialog produced by
draw-treenow has the same background color as that produced by
- Issue 160: The relative paths for
write-imagenow respect the path set by the current-directory function rather than the relative path set by Java.
- Issue 162: Added a menu option to load files directly into the REPL without opening them. This should be useful for things like large datafiles (still written in Scheme though).
- Added initial version of a turtle graphics library. I’ll talk about this more when I finish it.
The Wombat launcher will automatically download the newest version for you. If you don’t have the launcher, you can get it here.