Wombat IDE - Images are annoying sometimes

There have been two image bugs that have been bothering me for a while.

  • Occasionally error messages will crop up showing an IndexOutOfBoundsException. I’ve fixed most of those, but I finally found a new one dealing with strange negative array indices.
  • Some images don’t work correctly with read-image. I haven’t been able to determine why (I should be able to deal with any image that Java’s JAI can read), but I finally tracked it down to some kinds of grayscale images. I was assume that they’d be of the type ARGB rather than converting. Fixed now.

All together, the image library should be a bit more stable now in the newest build: 1.329.19.

comments powered by Disqus