Ok, so the new server is up. I can almost guarantee that there are some problems (so goes the life of a CS), so go ahead and hammer away at it and see what you can do.
One major thing, the game string format has changed:** **
- Players are represented by lower case letters from ‘a’ to ‘j’
- Players carrying flags are represented by upper case letters from ‘A’ to ‘J’
- Bases are represented by numbers ‘0’ to ‘9’
- Players will immediately score if no bases are present but must return a flag to a base if one is present
- Players must step on flags to pick them up, but only must be adjacent to a base to drop it off
- Players can only carry one flag
The new CTFScenario file contains 8 new scenarios involving bases, most with multiple players and/or flags. The final few also have multiple bases and are rather complicated.